Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Party in Pink Zumbathon!

I hope everyone is enjoying this divine weather! It is pure heaven. My good friend and fabulous fellow Zumba instructor, Tanya Ryan, also the owner of Tanya Gets You Fit; personal training and group exercise in Western Massachusetts, is hosting a Party in Pink Zumbathon! I am honored that Tanya has asked me to be a guest instructor at this awesome event.
The PIP Zumbathon is Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 6pm, South Hadley Town Hall, South Hadley, MA! This is a free class, but please feel free to make the suggested $5 donation since proceeds go to Susan G. Komen Cancer Research.
Tanya is a great instructor with an amazing fitness background, she will show us a GREAT time. We will also be joined by Amanda Drew. Please consider lending your support to this amazing event.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I missed this! But now that I know about this blog, it's certain not to happen again!

    ReplyDelete